As it’s coming to the end of the semester, you’ll probably have a lot of assignments due all around the same time and it can be difficult to stay on top of all of them. I’ve found that these few tips have helped me manage my time and get everything done even before the day of the deadlines.
1. Make a list of the deadlines so you know exactly when they’re due (both the date and time). This is my list!
2. If it’s group work then make sure you meet way before the deadline and delegate the work. Make sure everyone knows exactly what they’re doing and agree a date for you to all finish those sections by.
3. If it’s individual work like an essay or report, then make a plan so you know exactly what’s going into each section and that way you won’t miss anything out!
4. Don’t start your work a couple of days before- start it as early as possible, at least 2 weeks before (although I always start mine even earlier).
5. I use a site called Studioisty- I send in my work and they give me feedback on structure, referencing, spelling & grammar. It’s super useful & the turnaround is mega fast! Lots of unis may be subscribed to other sites like this!
Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my instagram!!!